The Montecristo Petit Edmundo cigar is an impressive smoking experience, packing a powerful flavor into a compact size. Crafted in 2006 at the H. Upmann factory in Nuevo Vedado, this cigar is a shortened version of the highly prized Edmundo. Stronger and more flavorful than the original, it is a rare find for its intensity in such a small format.
Experience a symphony of flavor with the Montecristo Petit Edmundo! From its rich cocoa bean notes to its sweet, earthy finish, this little cigar delivers a truly delectable performance that will have your taste buds singing! Perfect for the on-the-go connoisseur. Get your tubos today!
Enjoy the perfect combination of time and flavor.
- SIZE: 4 1/3 inches ( 110 mm )
- Ring Gauge - 52
- HAND ROLLED
- Petit Edmundo
- WRAPPER: CUBA
- FILLER: CUBA
- BINDER: CUBA
- STRENGTH: MEDIUM-FULL BODIED
With this purchase, you will get 1 pack of Montecristo Petit Edmundo which contains 3 cigars
- We support the Government of India's efforts to curb smoking, including public smoking, and we are in complete agreement with the existing policies to curb and regulate Tobacco.
- We only allow delivery agents aged 21 years and above to deliver cigarettes to our customers.
- We don’t sell and deliver cigarettes on our e-retail platform to any of our customers, unless he/she declares that, he/she is 21 years old at the time of purchase.
- In case of any doubt, as regards the customer's age, our delivery agent will demand any valid government ID, proving age over 21 years, and, will verify the same at the time of delivery of the cigarettes.