Terms & Conditions and Jonnybaba Policies
- General policy (JONNYBABA LIFESTYLE LLP)
The domain name www.jonnybaba.com (“Web-address”) is a site operated by Jonnybaba Lifestyle LLP. a company incorporated under laws of India with our registered office at B-5 Shiv Main Market, Near Dashrathpuri Metro Station,New Delhi 110045
The Jonnybaba Lifestyle enables the world's artists and Communities to earn money from their artwork by making it immediately and easily available for sale as a variety of products - without giving up control of their rights. We understand the importance of representing one's work with quality and respect, and we also believe it is essential that all The Jonnybaba product users respect copyright and intellectual properties. Whether you’re an artist, a customer, or just casually browsing the Website, please respect the copyright of all the works you see or buy on Jonnybaba Lifestyle.
By using the services on the https://www.jonnybaba.com, you are agreeing to the following terms of service, conditions, policies, etc. (“Terms of Service”) including those available by hyperlink, with Jonnybaba Lifestyle , which may be updated by us from time to time. Please check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
We reserve the right to review and withdraw or amend the services without notice. If you do not agree with its terms, kindly do not use this Website.
Jonnybaba Lifestyle provides a range of services including but not limited to, enabling you to publish, sell, comment on, promote, and purchase art and handmade products; interact with other members; and receive the benefits of Jonnybaba’s products and their service including payment processing, transaction handling, product manufacturing, packaging, order fulfilment, and customer service
- Dispute policy
The Dispute Resolution clause is important for ecommerce stores because it defines the procedures that will be followed in the event of a dispute. This clause typically establishes the jurisdiction where any disputes will be arbitrated if it comes to that, and the governing law that will apply. Obviously, these decisions should be made in the interest of the store's owner.
This clause is particularly important for ecommerce stores that cater to a global audience. Different countries have different laws which could impact the outcome of any dispute.
- If there is any changes in your order it should be notified before packaging by your side.
- Delivery charges depends on shipping address and shipping time and non-negotiable.
- If there is any delay in delivery it will be notified through communication channels and in case we cannot reach you by communication platforms then JONNYBABA LLP is not responsible for order fulfilment.
- All the changes in policy should be taken by JONNYBABA LLP and without any prior notice.
- Return policy (Jonnybaba Lifestyle LLP)
Can I return my order?
Yes! As long as your item has not been used and is still new in the box. All unused products are eligible to be returned but you must pay the return shipping costs, This applies to items ordered by mistake. If the product has arrived damaged we will send you a replacement item after we receive photo proof of damage or wrong item. Please notify us with in 48 hours of receiving.
* Please be advised that the pictures on the website and the actual product may vary as all our glass products are handmade, one-of-a-kind pieces. Clothing sizing not guaranteed to fit and there for is not eligible for refund. If you have any questions prior to ordering, please contact us via our contact form and we will be happy to answer all your questions.
Please make sure the products are properly packaged so they are not damaged upon return.
Your credit card will be refunded after the product arrives back and has been inspected. 20% Restocking fee will apply to all returns.
If your shipment arrives damaged, we require you to email us a photograph showing the detail of the damage. We will need this for our insurance and we may require you to send the package back. If the product was damaged by the shipper, we will ship a replacement or refund your credit card.