Regardless of what comes and goes, the act of rolling a joint and lighting up will never go out of fashion! That’s for sure. What makes the experience of smoking a joint so memorable? Of course, it’s th...
- Pour three or more tablespoons of salt into the bong through the mouthpiece and shooter. The coarser the salt, the better.
- Fill your bong with warm water until it is just beneath the bowl hole
- Cover the Shooter hole and mouthpiece hole and start shaking the glass piece. Do this for a few minutes.
- Pour the dirty water down the toilet.
- Keep rinsing with salt and warm water until you are satisfied that the piece is clean. At this stage, rinse until the salt is completely gone.